Hamburger Stew: Stop Inflammation/Feel Good
Introducing our latest culinary delight – a simple yet sensational recipe that not only tantalizes your taste buds but also supports your health journey.
It's SIMPLE and delicious!
Here's Dr. Kimberly's favorite winter soup.
- It's packed with ingredients known for their anti-inflammatory properties, this dish takes center stage in our AcuPlus Weight Loss Program™.
- A harmonious blend of flavors makes it not only a delicious treat but also a satisfying and health-conscious choice.
Indulge in a culinary experience that doesn't just taste good but works wonders for your health, helping you on your path to a healthier, happier you. Get ready to savor the goodness that combines taste, satisfaction, and weight-loss benefits in every bite!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- Chopped carrots (16 oz)
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth
- 2 T Taco Seasoning
- Fresh cilantro
- The juice of one lime
- Brown the hamburger with celery. Season with garlic salt to taste, then sprinkle with 2T of Dr. Kimberly’s Taco Seasoning. NOTE: You can use more if desired. Set meat aside.
- Peel and chop carrots. Add a little broth to the bowl, cover with saran wrap, then microwave for 3-4 minutes until the carrots are soft/yet firm.
- Add ingredients into the soup pot: Cooked and seasoned hamburger/celery mix. Rotel tomatoes. Broth. Steamed carrots. Fresh cilantro. The juice of one lime.
Makes 4 servings.
- You could do this soup with chicken, ground turkey.
- You could also make it with a rich beef broth, basic stewed tomatoes and NO taco seasoning.
- You could add mushrooms. You add onion.
- There’s room for a lot of creativity here!
This recipe is part of our AcuPlus Weight Loss Program™. We focus on helping patients lose weight, stop inflammation and feel great. Go ahead and click the button below to learn more. ⬇︎
If you are wondering if acupuncture is right for you, book a consultation with Dr. Kimberly. She'll do an AcuGraph analysis during your consultation to see which acupuncture pathways are causing problems. Then–she'll come up with a custom treatment plan that is right for you!